Explore job opportunities at J.Fletcher Creamer & Son. Not seeing a job
opportunity currently available, email your resume to
Accounts Payable Associate
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc, is currently looking for a strong Accounts Payable Associate to support the overall initiatives of the department.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years accounts payable experience
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such interest, percentages
- Accurate 10 key skills, MS Excel and MS Word
- Good organization skills and manage workload effectively
- Must follow department policies and procedures
- Days /Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Pays vendors accurately by analyzing itemized costs; verifying federal ID numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase orders, contracts, invoices or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop payments or purchase order amendments
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances, preparing checks
- Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential and continuously improve the payment process
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system report to balances
- Process customer credits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match, Bonus Structure, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Education Assistance, Training & Development
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.