Explore job opportunities at J.Fletcher Creamer & Son. Not seeing a job
opportunity currently available, email your resume to
Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is looking to add an experienced Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic to their team. The role is based out of our Hackensack location, but travel to Rockland County will be required.
- 5+ years of experience with a variety of equipment.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record (CDL preferred).
- Strong computer diagnostic skills / well versed in OEM diagnostic software.
- Ability to perform large and small repairs in either a mobile or shop setting. (Must be willing to travel).
- Strong preventative and predictive maintenance experience.
- Must be organized and possess adequate computer skills to complete daily repair orders and tasks as assigned.
- Experienced in engine diagnostics, hydraulics, electrical, HVAC, drivetrain, brakes and suspension.
- Focuses first and foremost on “safety” in all aspects of equipment repairs.
Days: Monday through Friday, possibility for Saturdays
Hours: 6am start
- Performs preventative maintenance and performs diagnosis and repairs on light equipment, medium equipment and Heavy equipment.
- Respond to road calls for repairs and service at various jobsites.
- Completes JHA and follows all safety precautions.
- Completes necessary repair orders through company technology i.e.; tablets and smartphones.
- Provides effective communication to shop foreman and the field.
Various benefit platforms that will add value to the employee experience
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.