Explore job opportunities at J.Fletcher Creamer & Son. Not seeing a job
opportunity currently available, email your resume to
Co-Op - Project Engineer (Construction) Sept thru Dec 2021
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is currently looking for Co-Op leaders to work with project management teams in all offices.
** Wall, NJ and surrounding areas**
**anticipated duration - September through December 2021**
**anticipated hours - 6:30/7am to 4/5pm, Monday to Friday**
- Prior applicable work experience preferred - landscaping, home repairs, construction
Special Skills / Abilities Needed:
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Outstanding computer skills including the MS office suite of products, specifically Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively within the company, with clients, and with field personnel is essential
- Travel to various work locations (company vehicle provided for business travel)
- Work alongside Project Managers and Superintendents to properly plan and execute various construction projects
- Take ownership of project documentation such as change orders, RFI’s, production logs, etc.
- Maintain project schedules, budget/costs and all related reporting
- Daily operation of the field office
- Point of contact for other contractors, subcontractors, and vendors
- Prepare /submit client submittals, vendor invoices and other miscellaneous items
- Effectively develop engineering solutions to project issues
- Maintain strong relations with clients
- Real Work / Real Responsibilities
- Office and Field work exposure
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.