Explore job opportunities at J.Fletcher Creamer & Son. Not seeing a job
opportunity currently available, email your resume to
Superintendent (MD) - Utilities
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is currently looking for a proven Construction Superintendent with experience in utility and similar type projects. This position is based out of our Beltsville, MD office supervising projects that range from Baltimore to D.C., Delaware to Virginia.
5 to 10 years of experience in utility and/or site work required. Particular experience in pipe installation and excavation. Water and sewer experience a plus
Special Skills / Abilities Needed:
- Experience in utility work
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- OSHA 10 and/or 30 preferred but not required
- Firm understanding of excavation systems and safe work procedures
- Computer skills preferred, but not required. i.e- Excel and Outlook
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a strong field leader, providing supervision of construction operation personnel including foreman, crews and sub-contractors
- Ensure proper execution of projects within time constraints and budget while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Adjusts project resources and methods as required
- Generates 3-week look ahead schedule
- Coordinates resources from vendors/subcontractors
- Maintain a safe work environment
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Bonus Structure, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.