Explore job opportunities at J.Fletcher Creamer & Son. Not seeing a job
opportunity currently available, email your resume to
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to coordinate our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral leader of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach business targets from the creation of proposal packages to managing the organizations social media presence.
- BS/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- 5-7 years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Overall knowledge of MS Office, Apple design and layout programs
TRAVEL - Occasional
- Overnight travel: possible
- Intra / interstate: Yes
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the marketing activities and programs for the organization, which may include, but not limited to social media, digital campaigns, company events, etc.
- Develops and implements marketing plans to serve the business objectives - to include design and layout
- Works with internal groups (ex. Executive Leadership, Contracts, Legal, Recruiting) to develop strategic advertising plan to produce effective promotional material and monitors campaign results. Uses such results to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Responsible for managing the company imaging/branding in all marketing materials including logos, collateral, and media kits.
- Creates, implements, and oversees communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products including graphics, brochures, proposal packages, company or product fact sheets, logos, or other promotional products.
- Manages the research and development of content for publication of products. Creates informative and timely content. Manages information dissemination. Oversees the preparation of presentations and/or speeches.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Bonus Structure, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Tuition Assistance, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.