Explore job opportunities at J.Fletcher Creamer & Son. Not seeing a job
opportunity currently available, email your resume to
Co-Op/Intern- Project Engineer (Construction) - Maryland
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is currently looking for Co-Op/Intern leaders to work as part of project management team in our Beltsville, MD office. You will have a combined exposure to both the office and field side of project management.
- Prior applicable work experience preferred - landscaping, home repairs, construction
Special Skills / Abilities Needed:
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Outstanding computer skills including the MS office suite of products, specifically Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively within the company, with clients, and with field personnel is essential
- Travel to various work locations (company vehicle provided for business travel)
- Work alongside Project Managers and Superintendents to properly plan and execute various construction projects
- Take ownership of project documentation such as change orders, RFI’s, production logs, etc.
- Maintain project schedules, budget/costs and all related reporting
- Daily operation of the field office
- Point of contact for other contractors, subcontractors, and vendors
- Prepare /submit client submittals, vendor invoices and other miscellaneous items
- Effectively develop engineering solutions to project issues
- Maintain strong relations with clients
Those benefits available to an Intern/Co-Op employee
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.