Explore job opportunities at J.Fletcher Creamer & Son. Not seeing a job
opportunity currently available, email your resume to
Project Engineer - Civil, Utilities, Highway
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc is looking to add talent to their Project Management team in the role of Project Engineer. Immediate openings available. Recent graduates or those soon to graduate.
Work Experience Needed:
1–2 years of experience in related construction desirable, including internships
Field experience is highly desirable. (landscaping, home repairs, civil construction)
Special Skills / Abilities Needed:
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Outstanding computer skills including the MS office suite of products
- Ability to communicate effectively within the company, with clients, and with field personnel is essential
- Travel to various work locations (company vehicle provided for business travel)
- Assist the Project Manager in the effective and efficient completion of the assigned projects
- Ability to maintain schedules, budget/costs and related reporting
- Daily operation of the field office
- Point of contact for other contractors, subcontractors, and vendors
- Prepare/submit client submittals, vendor invoices and other miscellaneous items
- A resource for superintendents and foremen to develop engineering solutions to project issues
- Maintain strong relations with clients
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Stock Options, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) with company match, Training & Development
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
Chris Schubert - cHVldmZnYmN1cmUuZnB1aG9yZWdAd3NwZmJhLmhm|cHVldmZnYmN1cmUuZnB1aG9yZWdAd3NwZmJhLmhm
See all of our current job openings.