Explore job opportunities at J.Fletcher Creamer & Son. Not seeing a job
opportunity currently available, email your resume to
Technical Safety Trainer
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is looking for a Technical Safety Trainer to join our staff, based out of our Wall, NJ office. This safety professional will serve a vital role in laying the foundation of our Safety culture. This position will perform all technical safety training for newly hired employees.
Special Skills / Abilities Required & Preferred:
- Prior civil construction related experience
- OSHA 510
- Other OSHA technical related training (confined space, fall protection, etc.)
- Ability to handle sensitive information with high level of confidentiality
- Maintain overall good relationship with field supervisory and company employees
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to detail, highly organized, self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer skills including the MS office suite of products. Ability to create PowerPoint presentations.
- Perform technical safety related new hire orientation & on-boarding
- Presentation of technical training in classroom setting:
- New hire general orientation w/Quiz
- HazCom Globally Harmonized System w/Quiz
- Silica Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Dig Safe
- Various client specific related training
- Driver Qualification road test for employees driving company vehicles
- Equipment operator competency test
- Other misc. projects as directed by the Director of Risk Management
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Stock options, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) with company match
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
Chris Schubert - cHVldmZnYmN1cmUuZnB1aG9yZWdAd3NwZmJhLmhm|cHVldmZnYmN1cmUuZnB1aG9yZWdAd3NwZmJhLmhm
See all of our current job openings.